Friday, April 16, 2010

So April has been a chaotic month- we found out the house we had signed a lease on wasn't actually available, leaving us to scramble frantically for a new place. I was also trying to find a job and finish up classwork and other pre-graduation concerns. Happily, most of that seems to be settling into place; we found a new place not too far from where we would have moved anyway, I'm in the process of starting a new (permanent) job, and things finally seem to be going smoothly. Although now I need to begin packing.

I have tons of things to put up here-- I've been working for the census the last month, and that's been a lot of dead hours with plenty of time for sketching-- but they'll have to wait until I have time to sit and format them all in Photoshop.

For now, here's a book cover design I did for a YA fantasy series. This is book 3, which isn't out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment