Thursday, March 4, 2010

Epic Adventures

New art!
This is the finished version of "The Planning Stages." I posted the original sketch for this months ago, with my revised sketch done last week. Going further into the concept, I had an idea for characterizing the four seasons as children, and I have a tentative idea for a story where they all must go on a scavenger hunt to find essential pieces of their season for one purpose or another.


I'm still debating if I need or want to give them actual names outside their season names. (If I did, I suspect they would be something like Max for Fall, Aaron for Winter, Brittany for Summer, and Rose for Spring.) I might do more pictures for this story, I think, if I can get the compositions right. It really did help having a sketch already done to solidify the concept.

More art to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment