Monday, November 30, 2009

Sketchdump!

So, I have come back from Thanksgiving and I've survived. I also finally had a little bit of time to work in Photoshop and get those sketches from Anime Crossroads cleaned up for display.

As you might expect at a convention, we had a lot of time sitting behind the table where we didn't do much else but sketch. The first day was mostly spent working on the Looking Glass pages, which I've already put up.

On the second day I started off with an idea I'd had for a little while...





And another idea I've been playing with, with the four seasons as children. Clockwise, they are Summer (pointing at the map), then Spring, Winter, and Fall.



Sunday it was even quieter, and I started off with a round-up of various characters I've written in the past. They're all labeled, but as some got cut off, we have Mink, ode, Meztli, Kite, Viridian, Izeli, and Victoria. Unfortunately I did not have room for Aulani or any of the Parallel Parchment characters.



Then I got bored of drawing made-up characters and just did scribbles of people who were walking around. Note the disproportionate number of people with glasses. There really only were a few people without them, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment